Jacobs Builders Partnership, Pelerin,
Wrap Around Extension in Herne Bay
This extension has a flat GRP roof involving a skylight as well as an up and over window at the front. There is vertical cedar cladding around the front, side and half of the back of the extension where the other half is monocouche render.
En-suite and Wet Room
Here is an en-suite complete with a shower and bidet built in April 2017. Also shown is a wet room designed for use by a wheelchair user.
Two Storey New Build
This is a new build in the centre of Canterbury within a conservation area so all external work is kept to look the same as existing buildings on that road.
Double Gabled Extension with Solid Oak Work and Larch Cladding
This is a side extension built in July 2016 incorporating a lot of oak work including solid oak trusses. The roof is doubled gabled involving a lead gulley through the middle.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Jacobs Builders has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)