Jenrose Projects Ltd
The Old School House,
Founded by directors Jack Randall and Roy Cowden, Jenrose Projects are a building company based in Little Addington, Northamptonshire. We offer top quality, reasonably priced services carried out by expert building contractors in and around Cambridgeshire & Northamptonshire. Even though we compete on price, we never compromise on quality.
Our company take a flexible approach, meaning that you can be involved as much or as little as you'd like. We can work in partnership with you to design and deliver your vision, or we can provide a full, end to end building service. We are committed to delivering quality workmanship on every project. We are fully experienced and insured and guarantee all our work.
We work on residential property refurbishments, renovations, new design & builds and extensions. With over 20 years’ experience, we have the innovative solutions placed to turn your house into your dream home.
Full Design & Build - From working with architects, to drawing up plans, to signing off with Building Control, we can design and build the home you've always wanted.
Extensions - Extensions are a great, cheaper alternative to a new home. We can plan, design and build extensions of all shapes and sizes, for all situations.
Renovations - As experienced renovators, we regularly undertake property renovations in and around Northamptonshire & Cambridgeshire. From terraced houses to country houses, detached to derelict, we can renovate them all.
Bespoke Kitchens - Our expert kitchen designers and carpenters can create amazing custom kitchens that are designed to work around the way you live.
Bespoke Windows & Doors - With access to a leading manufacturer of windows and doors, we can deliver superior bespoke fittings that can transform your home and are fitted by our team of specialist building contractors. All at a price you can afford.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Jenrose Projects Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)