Johnsons Homes Building
6 Oak Gardens,
We are Johnson's Home Building, a local, well established building company based in West Wickham. We offer a wide range of services and have worked on many projects, from full structural and refurbishment projects, down to finishing touches such as painting and decorating.
We pride ourselves on our returning business and customer recommendations as a result of our meticulous attention to detail. We never by take on too many projects at once so that we can offer a personal, attentive service to our clients and apply sharp attention to detail in every aspect of the build and finish.
Our approach to a project is to ensure that the whole process is easy and stress-free with minimal disruption, from the quote right through to completion. We are transparent and reasonable with our pricing and always make sure that all costs are quoted right from the start – we do not believe in hiding costs or adding extra costs at later stages.
Once you have decided to use Johnson's Home Building you can relax safe in the knowledge that all of our work is undertaken by our skilled craftsmen. We do not ask for full payment in advance, instead offering a staged payment schedule throughout the duration of your project.
We strive to exceed all expectations, and with our unmatched customer service, communication and attention to detail with exceptional quality workmanship we know you won’t be disappointed!
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Johnsons Homes Building has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)