Living Funky Ltd
39 Stambourne Way,
Living Funky are a South-East London building company working throughout London. We think that most building companies play it too safe, with sterile colour palette's and a lack of creativity. Most interiors end up bland and without character, making it hard for home buyers to find a unique, exciting property and leading to them spending more money decorating. Rather than appealing to the masses, our solution is to create genuinely personalised homes for our clients.
We create our own designs, source or design all our interior fittings and select the highest U-value products for the best market price. For our unique designs, we combine modern colours and fabrics to create an exclusive home.
Living Funky have developed expert relationships with our team of contractors who are experienced, qualified, insured professional.They share same ideals as Living Funky and their work is always to the highest standard. There are no corners cut, everything is made to the highest level using superior quality products and workmanship.
Our services include: Loft conversions, new build, kitchen design and bathroom fitting, gardens, decking and garden rooms, garage conversions, plastering.
Refurbishment, Stambourne Way Townhouse
We refurbished this 1960's three storey townhouse, installing new electrics, gas and plumbing, and adding insulation in the roof and between the floors and ceiling. The project also involved a garage conversion that forms a home office and a rear extension that houses a new kitchen/dining area. The coal room was transformed into a guest shower room, a 4th bedroom was created from the old kitchen diner, the original flooring was exposed, sanded and varnished. Finally, the property was decorated and furnished to a high specification, with garden fencing, walls, decking, and landscaping.
New Build, Auckland Road
Living Funky built this three storey, 1450 sq. ft townhouse, a complete new build. We installed super insulation into the cavities, floors, ceilings, and walls, creating complete air tightness. The property has 4 bedrooms, 2 en-suite shower rooms and 1 family bathroom. It also features sustainable bamboo flooring and underfloor heating and has been furnished and decorated to a very high standard. Fully networked and full LED system. Finally, it has been garden fenced, lawned and landscaped, with front, back and side decking areas and a polar white granite chip driveway.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Living Funky Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)