London and Kent Builders upholds the old school traditions and values of integrity, commitment, reliability and quality. We work with our clients to help their dreams come true and their satisfaction is paramount. Our years of experience have forged strong working relationships with the most professional craftsman, subcontractors and suppliers. A tradition of attention to detail and personal service has established a distinguished reputation that has been the foundation of our success as builders and Property developers.
London and Kent Builders Ltd
18 Plantation Road,
Bespoke garden buildings
Venetian plaster is a wall and ceiling finish consisting of plaster mixed with marble dust, applied with a spatula or trowel in thin, multiple layers, which are then burnished to create a smooth surface with the illusion of depth and texture. Venetian plaster techniques include marmorino, scagliola, and sgraffito. When left un-burnished, Venetian plaster has a matte finish that is rough and stone-like to the touch. Un-burnished Venetian plaster is also very brittle and damages rather easily. When applied correctly, Venetian plaster can be used to create a highly polished, rock-hard, marble-like finish. Venetian plaster is especially useful on surfaces where marble panels could not be installed easily, and on surfaces that would be too expensive to have carved from real marble such as columns, corbels and curved walls.Venetian plaster can be tinted, or colored using natural or synthetic colorants. The ability to tint Venetian plaster is especially helpful when a specific color of "marble" is desired, or when a color that does not exist naturally is wanted.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- London and Kent Builders Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)