M G Professional Ltd
47 Unwin Road,
MG Professional Ltd was founded by Mariusz Gajewski in 2000. Having already been in the industry for 15 years and built up a great reputation with clients and professionals, who continue to return to him for further projects. Mariusz felt it was time to "build" on his skill and knowledge as a trusted tradesman.
MG Professional Ltd. has been involved in projects ranging from minor house refurbishment through to complete rebuilds, basic decorating and painting or basement, extensions and loft conversions london. No project is too large or too small. MG Professional Ltd. helpful and friendly team are a pleasure to have in your home (or site), they are very tidy and considerate craftsman. Their care and attention to detail is outstanding.
Working closely with our clients MG Professional Ltd has created a well structured workforce who cater for commercial and residential projects.
Behind every great project is a great project manager, behind every great project manager are years of experience. With 15 years of managing an eclectic mix of contracts MG Professional Ltd stands tall in the market place as a leader.
Whether your architects and designers have or have not been instructed and whether or not structural engineers will be required through years of experience we have built up a network of trusted professionals all of whom can be relied upon and all of whom can and will play a vital role in completing your project on time and on budget. We at MG Professional Ltd know the right people for you and provide a design and build services.
Fulham General Refurbishment
Refurbishment and internal alterations N1
Putney property refurbishment
Erection of full width extensions at rear lower ground and ground floor levels; installation of balcony at front first floor level; alterations to the front lower ground and ground floor levels including the installation of replacement railings, stair and creation of entrance lobby extension at lower ground floor level.
Ennismore Gardens Flat Refurbishment
Covent Garden Property Refurbishment
High Standard Property refurbishment and new house extension onto external terrace at rear of sixth floor.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- M G Professional Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)