M J Pryce Building Contractors Limited
123 Grange Road,
We are pleased to introduce our company to you. We are a family run company directly employing ten tradesman. Martyn Pryce started the company in 1989 and has established a friendly reliable team who have pride in their work. We are based in Guildford and most of our work is within 15- 20 miles of our office. We offer a full range of building services including : New Build Work Home Extensions Self Build Site Management & Home Offices to mention a few.
Our company specialises in large extensions offering a full service from design to completion.
We also design and install fitted bedrooms bathrooms and kitchens from trade ranges or custom built to your design.
Recently completed contracts include:
Kitchen extension in Woking.
Extension and refurbishment of large country house in Frensham Surrey.
Loft conversion Sunninghill Surrey.
Rear extension to provide garden room and kitchen Sunninghill.
Two storey extension to provide study and ensuite bathroom Abinger hammer.
Large extension and refurbishment of house at Virginia Water.
New house and swimming pool in Godalming Surrey.
Our Company is registered with The Federation of Master Builders and the Construction Industry Training Board. Training of employees is maintained to the highest levels in both construction skills and health and safety.
Kitchen extension and alterations to a period house in Woking.
Two storey extension to a Victorian House to provide new garden room and kitchen.
New house and swimming pool in Godalming.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- M J Pryce Building Contractors Limited has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)