Whilst I specialise in the build of houses extensions small building works refurbishments and driveways etc I do undertake all aspects of property maintenance including plastering kitchen fitting bathroom fitting and painting and decorating.
M R Property Services
17 Blondell Drive,
First Floor Extension
This was a particularly interesting build as it involved work commencing above two existing inhabited rooms.
This extension gave the customer two extra rooms an office and extra lounge/quiet room. With the addition of an atrium along with a new stainless steel balcony this gave a completely new dimension to the upstairs living environment.
This build also included a new front porch.
Whilst the original building was constructed with imperial materials with careful choice of new and reclaimed materials the new addition gives the impression that it has aways been there.
The addition of a new Porch gave the entrance of this property the extra space for clothes and shoes without cluttering the existing downstairs hallway and understairs area.
Existing tiles were reused where possible however the customers budget did not run to the purchase of reclaimed tiles for the entire roof.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- M R Property Services has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)