Marun Construction Ltd
Marun Construction Ltd is a Professional Building Company based near Sherborne, Dorset. Established in 1999, originally as a partnership, we have a wealth of experience in the construction industry, and our City & Guilds trained builders have extensive knowledge of a diverse range of building services including extensions, renovations and new builds.
We strive to provide an exceptional standard of workmanship, and have been awarded Highly Commended by the Federation of Master Builders. We take pride in our work, and are dedicated to ensuring that this same standard of quality, as well as our personal and customer focused service, is consistent throughout all the building work undertaken. If you would like any more information on Marun Construction Ltd then please feel free to contact us.
- New Build/Self Build
- Brickwork Contractors
- General Alterations
- Hard Landscaping
- Roofing/Chimney Works
- Brick Paved Driveways
- General Builders
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
A detached new-build carried out as sub-contractor to a main developer.
This cottage has been completed renovated, inside and out.
The Brecon Minehead
New build: Four bedroom chalet bungalow erected in former garden plot. This project was fully managed and constructed by ourselves and was sold prior to completion. Marun Construction was awarded Highly Commended Master Builder of the Year by FMB for this new build project.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Marun Construction Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)