MJB Construction & Maintenance Ltd
30 Stonleigh Road,
MJB Construction Limited is a well established construction firm with many years of experience in the building industry, and is a member of the Guild of Master Craftsman. We are based in Carshalton, Surrey, and cover the whole London and Surrey area. MJB specialise in domestic extensions, refurbishments & renovations.
Our team is made up of highly experienced tradesmen who are fully qualified in their area. For gas and electrical installations, we have certified experts who have worked with us for many years. We pride ourselves on repeat business from customers, and we make sure of this by running safe, tidy and non-disruptive sites, working on schedule and on budget.
We provide all aspects of design & planning from concept to completion and full project management, have fixed price contracts, are fully Insured, offer professional advice and have full council approval.
Our range of construction and refurbishment services include:
Side and rear single storey extensions, Side and rear two storey extensions, Loft conversions, Garage conversions, House to flats, conversion, Bathroom installations, Kitchen installations, Roofing and flooring, Carpentry, Specialist brickwork and plastering, Certified electrical and gas installations, Audio and visual installations, Security and CCTV installations, Ceramic, marble and stone tiling and Replacement windows and doors.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- MJB Construction & Maintenance Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)