P Armitage Ltd
Unit 23, Holme Mills,
Long standing member
Orangery - Netherton, Huddersfield
This architect designed orangery was completed in 2010 and provides a light and airy additional room which the client described as a "sanctuary".
The project was completed on time, within the client's budget, and with sympathetically sourced materials combined with expert craftsmanship, gives the appearance of "always been there".
The client was so impressed with the finished product that it was entered into the Federation of Master Builders' "Master Builder of the Year" competition where, following inspection by the regional judges was awarded a "Highly Commended" certificate in the Small Renovation Projects category.
Customer testimonies can be found on our website.
Block Paved Drive - Holmfirth, Huddersfield
Having gravel on a sloping drive was proving an access problem for the client at this property in Holmfirth, Huddersfield.
The existing drive levels were raised to provide less of an incline and the whole drive and side path were block paved, leaving a stunning frontage that complements the property and it's surroundings.
A thoroughly satisfied client has no hesitation in recommending Peter Armitage Ltd and further work has been carried out on the adjacent house.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- P Armitage Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)