We are a Family Business, Established in 1857. It is now the fifth and sixth generations who together are not only maintaining the wonderful reputation the company has forged in previous years but are enhancing the company profile further afield by gaining a respected reputation for first class workmanship on a wide variety of projects.
P G Oxley Ltd
43-47 High Street,
Walton on the Naze,
Long standing member
Contemporary Extension in Tendring
A modern extension with cedar clad walls, zinc roof covering and huge glass sliding doors sit perfectly against a traditional brick construction. The project won the prestigious Design Award Scheme in recognition of the exemplary design and workmanship.
Full Refurbishment to property in Maldon
A complete Internal refurbishment carried out in three phases to minimise the disturbance to the family who remained in residence throughout the project. Upon completion of the internal works the grounds externally were completely transformed also.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- P G Oxley Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)