Pat McCabe Builders
Poulshot Court Sir Thomas /Lady Caroline Morison
A complete renovation of Major Bartholomews old property.
This prodject was a complete renovation of a bungalow, including raising the roof structure to support new rooms on the 1st floor.
The roof structure was made from a cold rolled U Channel metal, which was site measuerd and made for us by a company called U Roof.
All windows were in anthersite grey and made from aluminium The outer brickwork skin was overlaid with a foil insulation and spray renderded to finish.
This building has no heating on the 1st floor due to the insulation properties incorperated in this build. The stair case was made from solid oak as well as the flooring throughout the groundfloor and finished with oil. The single storey kitchen/Dining area on the south facing side was clad in British larch .
Renovation and new build including garden works.
This work consisted of the renovation of a 1800 cottage property with a new canterlevered extension added to the right hand side to form a new bedroom and ensuite and a new childrens playroom on the ground floor.
An oak balcony was constructed at the front to bring in the amazing views of the westbury white horse and surrounds areas.The balcony flooring was laid in oak with a false grass on top. This was to bring the garden into the master bedroom when you take in the views. It has worked extremley well.
The garden was relandscapped with old york stone patio slabs and and old walling around the house.
The walling you can see which seperates the drive from the garden and also retains the raised lawn consists of a natural cotswald stone with old stone copings to match.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Pat McCabe Builders has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)