PG London Construction Ltd
26 Pitt Crescent,
PG London Construction Ltd offer a comprehensive building service to commercial and residential clients. We have many years of experience in the industry, providing high quality work including refurbishments, extensions, lofts, conversions and new build .
We offer great value, cost effective services with realistic but prompt timecales. We clearly set out the specification of works and pricing before the project begins. All our customers receive the highest level of service and attention throughout the project. We offer a bespoke service and we discuss and clarify your vision in detail, to ensure you receive a high quality build to your exacting specifications.
Communication is the key to a successful project. We liaise with our clients throughout the build face to face, via email and telephone.
Based in Wimbledon, SW19, we undertake work throughout London and the surrounding boroughs. If you are unsure whether we cover your area, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
The following are a few examples of the services we provide:
- Extensions and Conversions - We work alongside architects and structural engineers to make sure that work is in accordance with building regulations and completed to your specific requirements
- Electrical works - From full re-wiring to minor electrical works. Installing new fuse boards, electrical sound systems, intercom systems and bespoke electrical systems
- Plumbing - All plumbing works, from installing a new central heating system, a new boiler, plumbing for bathroom suite, kitchen appliances and under floor heating
- Installation of bathroom suites and kitchens to your requirements
- Interior and exterior decorating
L-shaped loft conversion, including roofing work.
Two storey rear extension
Luxury attic bathroom, with Velux windows, integrated bathtub and a double sink area with bespoke cabinets and mirror made by our carpenters.
Complete kitchen renovation, opening connecting to a new dining room area.
A modern, compact new build in Streatham.