We are a design, build and installation company which specialise in kitchen, bathroom & joinery and carpentry & extensions.
Project One Installations
3 Glebe Street,
Complete Renovation Project
This building project was a complete renovation job designed to open up the 1970′s dwelling to create a current open family space including new bi-fold doors to the rear to integrate the kitchen and garden area’s. The works included an oil central heating system and rewire with the replacement of all interior fittings. Project One designed the kitchen and bathrooms to suit the clients needs following in-depth consultations. The house was plastered and finished with replacement joinery to complete the look. The colour palette is matched on walls and joinery to give an usually fresh and uncomplicated look. We also specified the furniture and accessories to make this a real Project One home.
Spa Bathroom & Heating System
Our client wanted a spa style bathroom with a wetroom. For that luxurious spa feeling we used travertine and feature tiles for the lit walls and niches. The furniture is custom made oak while the under floor heating and built in TV really make this room something special.
What the customer said:
"Project One were simply exceptional in everything they did for us. We have used them several times and would not hesitate to use them again and again. Dorian's sheer enthusiasm and attention to detail meant that nothing was left without perfection. We gave them a budget - they finished within it. We gave them a timescale - they finished within it. We requested impeccable standards - they delivered without exception. They always do. We would be delighted to recommend them to anyone!"
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Project One Installations has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)