R & I Builders Ltd
27 Tuns Road,
Long standing member
A friendly family run company prepared to carry out large and small building projects throughout Norfolk and East Anglia - . Developers, New Build, Barn Conversions, Extensions (large and small) Flintwork, Carrstone and Chalkwork.Building Maintenance. Call for free estimates/quotations. N.H.B.C. Registered
Fully Insured and Experienced in the use of traditional materials aswell as modern.
No job too small, please contact us for a free quotation.
Main image - extension, detached garage, major re-ordering internal, complete new central heating system and electrical overhaul - period property - Norfolk 2012 -13
Second image - fron elevation of small barn conversion (one of two on the same site) for local village estate office - Norfolk 2011-12
Main image - extension to cottage, kitchen and complete internal refurbishment - Norfolk village 2012
Second Image - spec build chalet dwelling - sold part way through construction - Norfolk village.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- R & I Builders Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)