R J Jarvis
33 Georgewood Road,
Long standing member
R J Jarvis builders are your first choice in construction since 1985. Based in Hemel Hempstead and working in the wider area, we provide high quality services from general construction to bespoke bathroom and kitchen refurbishment. We come highly recommended due to our top quality sources materials and excellent workmanship.
We undertake all types of building, with no job too small. Whether it’s a simple bit of paving or something more bespoke, we can sort it out.
Extensions: Adding an extension is a great way to add value to your home for when you want to sell, as well as making your home more spacious and comfortable right now. R J Jarvis Builders offer a great value and quality extension service.
Loft conversions: One of the best ways of maximising the space in your home, R J Jarvis can completely transform your loft space. Converting your attic will therefore give you a significant amount of room that may be used for a wide variety of purposes. You can have a bedroom, a bathroom, an office, or even an entertainment room when you need to escape from the kids!
Whether you want a 21st century wet room for your bathroom, or a traditional rustic look for your kitchen, our bathroom refurbishment team can do all the work for you.
Kitchens and Bathrooms: Whether you want a modern wetroom, or a traditional rustic look for your kitchen, our bathroom refurbishment team can do all the work for you. We can help with the design stage, installation, tiling, plumbing and electrics. We make sure we bring in the best people to complete anything that we don't specialise in.
As well as being experts in kitchens and bathrooms, we have expertise in tiling. Allowing us to do the whole lot means that you can really see your vision all the way through from the start to completion.
New Builds, Extensions, Renovations, Loft Conversions, Brick Work, Alterations, General Building, Plastering, Conversions, Refurbishments, Kitchen & Bathrooms.
Hemel Hempstead, Kings Langley, Abbots Langley, Berkhamsted, St. Albans, Harpenden, Tring, Dunstable and surrounding areas.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- R J Jarvis has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)