R L Designs Ltd T/A Renovations (Bournemouth) Ltd
59 Branksome Wood Road,
Renovations is a dynamic, friendly construction company established in 1987 by Ray Leiper to supply clients with a comprehensive range of services at competitive prices. We pay great attention to our customers and take all of your needs into account, including budget, environment and overall experience, to assure that your completed project is everything you want it to be.
The majority of our work comes through recommendation. Many of our bathrooms have also been featured in the National Press (Ideal Home Magazine, Homes & Gardens Magazine) and brochures (Ripples Ltd etc.) We do not rush our contracts and always adhere to the timescale and estimate price (Unless any extras are added). We also work with many well known bathroom and kitchen retailers.
We strive to establish long term partnerships with our clients, and we treat every project as on-going even once work has finished. We bring to you a wealth of experience (over 30 years) and strive to ensure that your expectations are exceeded. We offer free surveys and can visit any time to suit you, all our installations are guaranteed for one year.
We work in London and Bournemouth and everywhere in-between.
We offer for both commercial and domestic clients: Painting & Decorating, Lighting, Bathrooms, Shop Refurbishment, Tiling, Derelict Building, Kitchens, Flat / Hotel Conversions, Electrical, Loft / Garage Conversions, Plastering, Hotel, Bar and Nightclub Refurbishment, Windows, Decking, Flooring, Plumbing, Complete House and Garden Makeovers, New build and Extensions.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- R L Designs Ltd T/A Renovations (Bournemouth) Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)