R Toon Construction
9 Acacia Avenue,
Testimonials 0 2 (2 testimonials)
2 Storey Extension...
We had a 2 storey extension that included a new bedroom, en suite and extended kitchen. The quality of the work completed was outstanding, Ryan pays a lot of attention to detail and takes a huge amount of pride in his work. His attitude to work filled us with the confidence that he had our best interests at heart. Ryan would work long hours to ensure the job got completed and would often turn up on a Saturday. Ryan would discuss clearly with us when he thought extra improvements would be beneficial and made clear any extra costs involved. The whole project was managed brilliantly and Ryan was always available to help with questions we might have. There was never an issue having him around the house, he left the house as clean as possible every night he left! Ryan is a genuine, hard-working guy who wants to do a good job all of the time. He is so easy to get along with and we can honestly say we class him as a great friend. Cannot recommend him enough.
Single Storey Extension To Bungalow...
We received three quotations at the beginning of our plans to extend our property. Compared to the other quotations received, Ryan Toon's quotation was thorough and set out details of specifications and expectations including what was and was not included in the quotation. He was thorough in his assessment of the type of materials needed and took time to brick-match. He began the work on time, his skill and knowledge in every aspect of the building work required was excellent and he kept us fully informed of progress at all times. He was very polite and professional in all his dealings with us and the other contractors that came on site. The finished building has clean brickwork, proper insulation, good quality fittings in the way of windows, guttering, soffets and facias, etc. We are happy to recommend R Toon Construction.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- R Toon Construction has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)