Rawlinson Construction Ltd
3 Laburum Cottages,
Asbury - Cottage extension and refurb
Take a look at this project we completed in Astbury. A beautiful cottage refurbishment and extension. Keeping all the original features of the cottage whilst adding a modern twist.
Somerford two story rear extension
Two story extension to the rear of the house adding an addition 2 bedrooms, new bathroom and storage cupboard. Downstairs we have added a new bespoke kitchen diner, utility room and toilet.
The extension has doubled the propertys square footage in size.
We built a new external leaf of brickwork on the property to totally transform the look of the building. Previous to this was a render finnish. We have added Cheshire sandstone sills, Mullions and Bullnose steps. We also buitl a solid plinth around the bottom of the building.
We used York handmande brick and traditional lime mortar to achive this high quality finish.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Rawlinson Construction Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)