Roberts Miller Redshaw Ltd
Roberts Miller Redshaw Ltd
Roberts Miller Redshaw Ltd is a recently formed business, it has been created by combining 3 successful long established businesses: Roberts & Wrigley Associates (Architecture), Roberts & Co and Miller Redshaw (Construction), our continued success is driven by a strong and diverse team which has amassed many decades of experience in architectural design and building construction.
As we have worked together over the past 12 years and with 95% of our work combined in the last 2 years we have decided to join forces to become one integrated business.
We continue to uphold traditional values of an honest and professional approach whilst bringing innovation to the process. It is our ability to listen and respond to our client’s needs and expectations that makes us unique, where attention to detail is foremost.
Our major change recently was combining the 3 established business’s into 1 business Roberts Miller Redshaw. The objective was simple, to provide a fully integrated service to our clients by capturing the wealth of experience from the individual businesses to provide our clients with the highest possible quality of service, innovative design and the highest standard of construction.
The former Roberts & Co business was originally established in 1987 by Maurice Roberts (the Father of fellow directors Nick and James Roberts), following 30 years in range of design, architecture and construction roles.
The former business Miller Redshaw was established in 2003 by Marc Redshaw and Dominic Miller (Directors) following a wide range of construction roles, their experience was then brought to the residential sector, where the company specialised in new housing developments, domestic extensions and conversions. All the Directors have a strong professional background whether from a formal apprenticeships or a degree’s in Building Surveying and Engineering.
Building a new home or developing an existing property can be an exciting yet overwhelming process, whether you’re an experienced renovator or doing for the first time. We have a wealth of experience and comprehensive range of services allows us to manage the entire process from initial concept to build completion for our clients.
Our success is driven by a strong and diverse team which has amassed many decades of experience in architectural design and building construction. Combine this with traditional values and attention to detail, we offer an exception level of service and the highest standard of construction.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Roberts Miller Redshaw Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)