Installation of a new 48000 litre sewage Treatment plant
We won a contract to supply,install and commission a 48000 litre sewage treatment plant for a large Nursing Home.
The installation involved a 7 meter deep excavation protected by a piled cofferdam to accommodate the treatment unit all of the work including the piling was carried out by SLE Services.
To complete the installation the settleing tank had to be ballasted with 26000 liters of water while pumping 50 m3 of concrete encasement arround it.
On completion of the installation we carried out a live switch over from the old system to the new and decomissioned the old system.
With the new system live SLE Services undertook the total commisioning of the new plant wich was then certified by Klargester to enable them to take on the on going annual maintainance.
The installation also involved laying a 800 meter pipe across adjacent farmland to carry treated water to a river outfall
First Floor Extension
Challenging first floor extention with restricted site access, the kitchen below the extension was kept in use throughout the project
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- SLE Services has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)