We are passionate about improving our clients’ homes through the quality of our workmanship and finish. Our commitment to delivery and assurance of our quality of work is made possible by adhering to the strict building industry guidelines, project management and by our specialist resources. Our key team consists of NIECEIC qualified electricians, registered Gas Safe plumbers, specialist carpenters, as well as multi-skilled labourers.
Soho Grey can work with your chosen architect, engineers and advisors, or alternatively we can recommend trusted professionals, whom we have previously partnered with.
We are extremely proud to have been awarded all projects through referrals and word of mouth from our satisfied customers.
- - Weekly progress meetings
- - Fully insured to conduct building works
- - Certified Member of the Federation of Master Builders (FMB)
- - We work on a limited client model, at any given time, to ensure we deliver a quality finish and within the timescales agreed.
- - All our employees are members of the Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS).
- - Trustmark Endorsed Standards approved
- - Reliable, professional and honest
- - Quality-driven workmanship
We specialise in all home extensions, refurbishments and renovations. We also manage the entire process from design to completion.
- Complete renovations
- Bespoke carpentry
- Certified electrical works
- Certified plumbing works
- Wood flooring
Soho Grey works across West, South and Central London.