Steven Mattinson Ltd
39 Hurley Road,
We are a small family run business who pride ourselves on providing quality workmanship with attention to detail at all times. We also have a friendly approach and have found that our effective communication achieves a high level of customer satisfaction. These qualities have led to the generation of extensive repeat business and personal recommendations.
We undertake general building works such as extensions, alterations, renovations, roofing, garage conversion, hard landscaping of gardens and driveways.
Our customers are usually private householders but we have performed work for other small local businesses and the local primary school in the past.
We have been building in and around Carlisle and Penrith for over 30 years.
We also undertake stonemasonry work and have considerable experience in both building and facing in various types of stone.
We also have experience of pointing and building with specialist lime mortars.
Our business has full liability insurance.
Carlisle & surrounding villages
We developed the design for this garden then transformed it from a plain sloping patch of grass to a beautiful, multi-textured masterpiece that the owners are delighted with.
Single storey extension to semi
Lake District (North)
Side extension to provide living room extension, utility room and toilet. Contracted to build shell, roof covering, installation of steel beams internally for structural opening and paving in Indian sandstone. (Windows/door installation undertaken by other contractor).
This job was inspected and passed by The British Board of Agrement on behalf of the Federation of Master Builders, January 2016.
Lake District (north).
Contracted to build block-work shell and face with local stone. (Slating and window installation performed by other contractors.)
Extension to semi-detached
Side and rear extension to semi-detached house. Block/brick work and roofing undertaken on extension.
Roofs on existing part of house and adjoining neighbour's property re-done also. (Windows and doors installed by another contractor.)
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Steven Mattinson Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)