T J Kibble Home Improvements Ltd
T.J. Kibble was founded over 10 years ago and has grown from strength to strength. The propierter Mr Thomas Kibble founded the business after serving Queen and Country in the Royal Marines and attaining a Bachelor of Science Combined Honours Degree from Plymouth University.
With the second to none military training and the brains to match Mr Kibble will accept nothing but the best from his employees: There is no 9-5 Monday to Friday working ethos within this business, if the job requires it, the work gets done. This ensures completion and customer satisfaction as standard.
Mr Kibble is the main contact point for clients and will invest time and effort getting to know the customers, their likes, style and needs from the very first contact. It will also be Mr Kibble who will see the project through to the end to ensure customers are delighted with the end results.
T.J. Kibble Home Improvements offer competitive prices coupled with outstanding workmanship, exactly as you would expect from an established company. Both corporate and private work is catered for and whilst the 'big' projects are what we strive to achieve, no job is too small for this company.
A renovation on a 300 year old property. A previous builder had put a double extension on one end but the orignial building was left unfinished.
We gutted the original end and put back a dining room, guest bedroom with ensuite and childrens playroom upstairs. We also built the porch to the front of the property and installed the stone wall and lighting to the exterior.
The clients are getting ready for us to return and landscape the rear and construct an oak balcony to the rear bed room.
There were many different building techniques and materials used from lime mortar and plaster to all the electrics and plumbing.
More photos are available on request for this project and references too.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- T J Kibble Home Improvements Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)