The Gary West Joinery & Building Services Ltd
1 Piccadilly Mill West,
We have been offering joinery carpentry and building services to residential and commericial customers since 1989.
Our years of experience and extensive skills allows us to offer the best products and services to our customers.
We work throughout Gloucestershire and the surrounding counties and even have customers in the Greater London area.
Joinery. We are able to undertake most joinery projects including doors staircases windows porches conservatories lofts and architectural joinery all of which helps to define your home or project and transform its appearance and value.
We are also happy to visit you to discuss your project and are able to offer inspiration and guidance to bring out the best your project has to offer.
There are no off-the-shelf ranges to choose from. Everything is tailor-made to suit you and your project.
Building. From general property maintenance to full/part refurbishment and new build we have a number of clients regularly using our services. All clients existing and new are given our full attention and are provided with a quality service.
Planning. We are able to advise on the details of a project from inception to completion including initial site survey design/layout advice drawing preparation specification writing and ensuring compliance with statutory requirements.
All building regulation and planning permissions can also be completed by us.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- The Gary West Joinery & Building Services Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)