The Loft Converter (City) Limited
33 East Barnet Road,
50 Years of building experience in the company, Leading home speicalist, Specialising in loft conversions, extensions and refurbishments, Excellent Reputation, London family run, Personal service, Loft and Extension planning advice, 10 Years Guarantee and insured up to 10m.
Testimonials 0 0 (2 testimonials)
L Shape Loft Conversion
we are very happy we think the quality of the work is very good and would be happy to recommend you to any future clients in the area. You have a very good team - they were all lovely guys. We just wanted to say thank you for the time spent with us yesterday running through the various items. It was very helpful and it is very exciting to see the progress being made at 23 by Steve and the team. It was opportune that we could sort out the levels to the rear of the house and the design to the front. We are also very grateful to Steve in his being able to gain more internal space by how the foundations have been managed following the visit by BC. It shows that TLC really does go the extra mile and think about the clients' needs.
Dormer loft conversion
Every email has been replied to quickly. Phone calls returned. Questions answered. The build quality is higher than I would have expected. Alfie, every time I had a question or request bent over backwards to ensure I was happy. As he is always saying. The customer pays out a lot of money on these works and have every right to be 100% happy with the work done. He and yourselves have impressed me with you'er attitude and quality of work. If you need it I will always offer my recommendation for your services.
This is a project which was completed last year. We provided drawings and structural calculations to ensure this prokect was built to TLC's high standards. Please see attached a photo of the drawings before this project begun and a photo of the loft space, once completed.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- The Loft Converter (City) Limited has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)