12 St. Johns Avenue,
Totem Construction - Property Development Contractor
Totem Construction is a family run Property Development contractor based in Newmarket, Suffolk, and we specialise in the construction of high quality New Homes, Kitchen Design and Installation and Property Refurbishment.
With a wealth of knowledge in construction and project management we can help you with any job you may have. We are a friendly and professional company, and with our team of highly skilled tradesman we pride ourselves on the excellent service we provide.
Our range of services include New Build Homes, Property Refurbishment, High quality and bespoke kitchen installations.
All projects are managed and over seen by owner Jamie Burch. Jamie has lived and worked locally all his life, growing up in the popular village of Burwell in Cambridgeshire, and working for Regional Main Contractors and also Historic Building Specialists. Jamie is a Quantity Surveyor by trade and has been working in the construction industry for over 15 years.
Totem Construction was established in 2007.
Here we carried out a kitchen refurbishment including kitchen design and fit including new wall tiling.
Complete Property Refurbishment
This house had not been lived in for over 10 years and required complete refurbishment.
We installed a complete new plumbing and heating system, electrics, decoration, garden landscaping, floor finishes, tiling, kitchen design and installation leaving a modern and stylish house.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Totem Construction has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)