Trinity Green Building Contractors
7 Foreman Way,
Testimonials 0 3 (3 testimonials)
Rear extension with pitched roof, measuring approx. 10 x 4 metres. To include bi-folding doors,
Mark McKenzie of Trinity Green is a very pleasant, professional and knowledgeable builder, who can put you at ease from the very start of your project process. I must admit that our project has not been an easy one and developed a few unforeseen obstacles along the way, but these challenges were met in a very efficient and thorough manor and all options were presented to us by Mark and his team. Although the time scale taken to complete the project was not expected, delays in planning process etc. and the Christmas break been taken into consideration, the end result has been well worth waiting for. After all no one likes to see shortcuts been taken, due to been impatient and wanting "the job done yesterday"! This company is capable of undertaking all aspects of new builds, large renovations and incorporating new technology, of some we had installed such as solar panels, underfloor heating, high spec. Bi-folding doors, and insulation. We have already recommended Mark and Trinity Green to several people of which some are already in the early stages of negotiations with him. Mark McKenzie of Trinity Green will always be our first port of call when requiring any further work to our property in the future.
windows, guttering & electrical work
Mark and his team have completed the building work to a very high standard. They are a pleasure to deal with and have made sure I was fully aware of progress throughout the job. My house was left tidy and clean at the end of each workday, and the work was completed to time and budget as agreed. I would recommend Trinity Green wholeheartedly and would use them without hesitation in future.
Mark provided a professional and efficient service and we are delighted with the finished work. He is an excellent project manager. He kept us updated and consulted us throughout the build. His team were professional and worked well with us. It is always disruptive to have builders in one's home but it was made much easier with Mark and his team. We would recommend Trinity Green.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Trinity Green Building Contractors has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)