W M Mailer & Sons
209 High Street,
Wm. Mailer & Sons are a fifth generation family owned and run business since in 1880. Joiners and building contractors with all skills in house to bring a complete range of services to your project with customer care and satisfaction our top priority.
· New Builds & Extensions - from planning permission and ground works to finishing touches and completion.
· Maintenance & Repairs – pointing & brickwork, gutters, window repairs, glazing, fencing, felt roofs, slating, plastering, roughcasting, garage doors, locks repaired or replaced, draft proofing, tiling, decking, flooring, laminate flooring, drains, slabbing, replacement doors, insulation, storm damage, emergency call outs.
· Bespoke Joinery – our team have the skills and ability to design, manufacture and install bespoke joinery. From handmade kitchens, non-standard doors and windows, stairs from any species of timber, built in furniture and fitments
· PVC - supply and fit replacement windows and doors in the very latest designs and colours and maintenance free facias, soffits and gutters
· Kitchens & Bathrooms - from basic designs right up to complete designer finishes, all with the latest appliances and fittings. Our fully trained team can install your choice complete with all types of work surfaces and wall finishes from tile, granite, laminate or whatever finish you wish. Electrical works and plumber works from a one stop fitter.
· Painting and Decorating – from feature wall tofull renovation.Our fully qualified painters can deal with any of your decoration needs from wall papering to ames tapping, indoor or outdoor decoration.
Extention to semidetached property in Sandeman Court, Perth
We have a wealth of experience to extend your home with minimum disruption. We can help transform your dead space into an extra bedroom or modern livingroom, seamlessly unite internal rooms with external patios or decking or turn a tired space into a modern designer kitchen. We can manage your project from ground works to final finishing touches. Large or small, call us for a free quotation today
We can help with a wide range of projects. Here our experienced team converted disused poly tunnel frames into storage units.
Bruce Masefield Hair Salon
Completed renovation work to an Edinburgh hair salon. This included a lot of bespoke made reception desk, shelving and stylist pods with glass tops all built and sprayed in our workshop. Glass balustrades, a glass door and full length mirrors add lovely finishing touches. See our Facebook site for more pictures
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- W M Mailer & Sons has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)