York Building Maintenance was established in 1998.We are a family run firm who employ a professional and experienced team of tradesmen.Our company cover most aspects of the building trade from a small roof repair to large extensions and renovations.We are based in SwintonManchester and cover most areas in the North West of England. We aim to complete all work within the time schedule agreedmaintain good communication with the client and complete all work to a very high standard.
York Building Maintenance
8 York Avenue,
2 Storey Stone Extension to Grade 2 Listed Property
Erection of 2 storey Extension to Property originally built in 1829 and being Grade 2 listed.
Existing rear elevation stone walls taken out to give open plan kitchen/diner to ground floor.Upper floor with large bedroom and large en suite with seperate wetroom/shower.
Single storey lean to Extension.
Single storey extension to victorian semi detached property.Our client wanted to extend both the kitchen and lounge to create a light spacious area.The rear existing wall of the property was taken out and 4 large velux windows put in to achieve this.The inside was completed to a high specification with underfloor heating and a fully fitted kitchen
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- York Building Maintenance has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)