The National Construction College offer training solutions in a variety of options to suit the industry, whether it be the achievement of an NVQ to obtain a CSCS card or one of our Site Safety Plus courses to achieve a site recognised Health & Safety certificate. We pride ourselves in offering the very best support in training solutions for either single or multiple bookings, and can work with you to develop a course that will suit your individual requirements. Our trainers and instructors have years of experience in the industry. They are all extremely well qualified, with excellent teaching credentials and are dedicated to providing you with the very best support and training for your workforce. We have developed state of the art real live training environments for Scaffolding, Plant, Roofing & Health & Safety across the UK. These facilities help to ensure that trainees can incorporate their learning as soon as the get back on site.
- Site Managers Safety Training Scheme - SMSTS
- Site Supervisors' Safety Training Scheme - SSSTS
- EUSR Utilities Excavation Support: Category 4 (Proprietary System Installation) - EUSR Cat 4
- Site Surveying and Setting Out - SSSO
- Reinforced concrete for engineers and supervisors - Reinforced Concrete
- CPCS Forward Tipping Dumper Wheeled A09 (Now with Cabbed Machines) - FTD
Please check the members area for discount code as offers may apply. Courses may also be grant aided depending on eligibility. Contact Clare for further details.