Funding is available for you, or your team to develop your leadership skills, as well as achieving the highest VQ in Construction – recognised route to CSCS Black Card and MCIOB via the Build a Better Leader programme.
This programme is designed to develop individuals currently working in a strategic management role within their organisation. Ideal for business owners, directors, senior project managers, operations managers or equivalent.
What construction leadership skills does the course develop?
The top 10 leadership skills that will be developed from this programme are:
- Reflection, listening and questioning
- Setting up projects and people for success
- Risk management
- Being a leader
- Being an ethical role model and guardian
- Building effective teams and working relationships
- Building a continuous improvement culture
- Leading meetings
- Leading and maintaining effective procurement
- Identifying, leading and managing innovation projects
What opportunities does the programme unlock?
Following completion of Build a Better Leader (BBL) delegates will progress to achieve the SVQ5/SCQF11 in Construction Senior Management: a recognised route to CSCS Managers Black Card and Membership of the CIOB.
CITB-registered companies may be eligible to get the BBL programme fully funded.
Limited places are now available on the programme commencing 31 October 2023.