Prior to the drama, entertainment and celebrations at the Scotland Master Builder Awards ceremony, our 30th AGM took place in Edinburgh. The publication Scottish Construction Now published an article written by FMB Scotland Director Gordon Nelson reflecting on the past 30 years of the FMB in Scotland.
As well as hearing about the FMB’s plans and activities from our CEO Brian Berry and our Scotland President Alastair Raitt, we confirmed the composition of our Scotland Board:
- Alastair Raitt, HM Raitt & Sons Ltd – Area Board President and National Board Member
- Pam Wilson, Kevin Wilson Joiners and Building Contractors – Area Board Vice President
- Angus Reid-Evans, Spey Building & Joinery Ltd
- Christopher Collins, Spectrum Decorating Ltd
- Jim Gilmour, ODC Ltd
- Lee Cairns, Thistle Trade Group Ltd
- Mark MacDonald, O'Mac Construction Limited
- Peter Tait, DITT Construction Ltd
- Robert Wilson, Wilson Decorators Ltd
- Ryan Alexander Munro Fair, George Fair Joiners & Contractors Ltd
- Samantha Maccuish, Lilium Homes Ltd
- Stuart Livingstone, Stuart Livingstone Joinery Ltd
- Stephen O'Neill, SJ O'Neill Construction
- Colin Mcinnes, Mcinnes Construction Services Ltd
What does the FMB Scotland Board do for members?
In accordance with the FMB Rules, the Scotland Board is responsible for providing a forum for members to discuss industry issues, to represent the interests of fellow members in the nation or region and to support the work of the main FMB Board. Market intelligence, trading conditions, skills and training are just some of the issues which the Scotland Board discusses at each quarterly meeting.
If you have any questions about the FMB Scotland Board, please contact Gordon Nelson.