The FMB’s current strategic plan – Building for Success – was approved by the Board of Directors in 2021. It sets a clear programme of activity that differentiates our membership offer, and supports Master Builders to stand out from the crowd. We will accelerate our commitment to standards, while ensuring that our existing members feel connected to and benefit from the Master Builder community.
The strategic plan outlines the revised vision ‘to be the go to organisation for all who value building quality’. This vision is underpinned by five key strategic objectives.
- Standards - to ensure our standards can be verified and measured.
- Services - to ensure our services to members are relevant to their needs.
- Voice - to ensure our voice is effective and widespread within government, industry and the media.
- People - to ensure that staff are trained and supported to deliver the FMB’s business objectives.
- Commercial - to develop the commercial offer in support of the FMB’s business objectives.