We are a London based building company and our team has over 25 years of experience in the trade. WE RENOVATE HOMES, BUILD EXTENSIONS CONVERT LOFTS AND VOIDS. If you are looking for the most complete list of home refurbishment services, you will certainly appreciate everything that we are ready to offer.
OUR SURVEYS AND ESTIMATES ARE FREE.
We specialise in the following areas:
• Loft Conversions
• Home Extensions
• Home Renovations
• Kitchen alterations
• Bathrooms alterations
• Plastering and rendering
• Painting & decorating (Interior & Exterior)
Our team is key to our success and reputation. We have a highly trained and qualified management team with a wealth of knowledge and experience gained from managing small and large building projects throughout London. With a wide range of construction skills and experience, dedicated to providing best value for our clients with excellent delivery, outstanding quality, competitive costs, and fast completion.
• Every conversion project is accompanied by a project manager.
• An experienced team that will be on site daily.
• Managed by sticking to an agreed deadline for the project.
• All payments on schedule over the course of the build.
• Usually a bank transfer or card payment is ideal.
Our trustworthy, reliable and friendly nature, along with our superb quality of work has developed a track record of customer satisfaction we aim to continue developing long term relationships with both our new and existing clients.
All aspects of building works undertaken.
We are fully insured.
We have inhouse structural engineers and architect
If you are looking for certified, professional structural engineers and architects for your project, get in touch here.
We have a finance department that can arrange funds for clients projects through secured loans, and re-mortgages. We are well resourced and have access to the UK financial Markets.
London Renovations are a proud member of Checkatrade.com (directory of recommended and trusted tradesmen who have been vetted and monitored and meet industry standards of trading), so you can be rest assured we have been fully vetted and carry the seal of approval logo with a licence no 879022.
LONDON, BECKTON, GRAYS, STRATFORD, BARKING, DAGENHAM ROMFORD, RAINHAM, BENFLEET, BASILDON, GRAYS, BENFLEET, EPPING, WALTHAM ABBEY, CHINGFORD, CHIGWELL, CAMDEN, KENTISH TOWN, OLD STREET, WOOD GREEN, ENFIELD, SOUTHGATE, EDGWARE, HARROW, BARNET, FINCHLEY, WEMBLEY
Please check our website to see some of our recent projects.
0203 633 0400 / 07949 541 012
What can London Renovations bring to my project? Via GR Engineering
1. Value engineering – Going through your project with a fine-toothed comb to identify cost saving opportunities which help you get the same result for less.
2. Planning permission and building regulation approval – Leave it to your London Renovations to complete all of the relevant plans to gain approval for your project.
3. Cost and practicality input – You don’t need to wait until the build stage before finding out that an idea is too expensive or impractical. Your London Renovations engineer will keep a close eye on the development stage to identify any feasibility issues and correct them sooner rather than later.
4. Improving build functionality – London Renovations engineers can help to identify the optimum methods for constructing certain parts of your project which strike that perfect balance between quality and cost.
5. Precision plans – London Renovations engineers can help take the designs and form them into millimetre-perfect construction plans to make the build process faster and smoother. We can also produce any formal drawings required for a range of different purposes – just leave them all to London Renovations.
Initially we will provide you with a written quote and schedule of works, which you can review and consider in your own time.
We normally work with three stages:
Stage 1 - site visit
Stage 2 - Initial design proposal (Some clients remove this stage to save time and cost. Without this stage we will require a clear focus on the preferred materials and design.)
Stage 3 - Final design and drawing production
We provide design calculations to satisfy Building Regulations and drawings for the builder to use to construct/modify your building. This is an important legal requirement for the construction or modification of an building when there are structural requirements for habitable building.
Dormer Loft Conversion I would highly recommend Bill and his team to anyone that is looking at having a loft conversion done by a team of professionals. They were like an elite team of soldiers had 10 roofers finish the roof and project in 6 weeks. Amazing from the start. From planning through to completion the whole process was completely stress free with minimal disruption. Bill and his team were a pleasure to work with, as were all of the other team members involved. The end result is fantastic, thank you to you all 5* all the way.. - Rashid Hussain