The FMB National AGM will take place on Thursday, 23 September 2021 at 10.00am. Due to ongoing Covid-19 restrictions, this year’s AGM will take place virtually.
All FMB members are eligible to attend and to vote at the AGM.
Book onto the AGM and we will send details of how to join the virtual AGM in the week before the meeting.
2021 National AGM notice
1. To confirm the minutes of the 79th Annual General Meeting.
2. To consider and approve the Accounts for 2020.
3. To confirm the Presidential Team of the FMB.
i. National President – Jan Etchells
ii.Immediate Past President – Arthur McArdle
4. To appoint Auditors (Crowe UK LLP).
5. Alterations to the Rules and Articles of Association.
6. Revised FMB Code of Conduct 2021.
7. FMB Board proposal – Merging of Eastern and Midland Regions to create ‘FMB Central Region’.
8. To consider motions on general policy matters submitted from UK Area Boards.
9. Any other business of which notice has been given.
Covering papers are attached below.
*UK Area Board motions on general policy matters should be submitted to [email protected] by 6 September 2021.
How do I vote?
Members will receive an invitation to vote in advance of the FMB National AGM by email from Mi-Voice, an independent organisation, who are supporting the FMB with the process.
On or around 27 August 2021 the AGM email will be sent from [email protected], so please check your email inbox and junk/spam folder for your personal voting code.
If you are unable to locate your AGM email please contact Mi-Voice at +44 (0) 2380 763 987 or email [email protected]
If you do not currently receive emails from the FMB please contact Mi-Voice, using the contact details above, who will issue you with a voting code and instruction to cast your AGM vote.