A business coach can provide you with the support, guidance, and accountability you need to develop a winning strategy, overcome challenges, and achieve your goals.
After a hugely successful pilot programme at the beginning of this year we are launching our next six-month business coaching programme on Wednesday 29 November. The interactive, online course is designed specifically for FMB members and delivered by award-winning business coach, Maria Coulter.
And, if your business is CITB-registered you can get this coaching fully funded through the CITB Skills and Training Fund. A great opportunity to get this excellent coaching for free!
What will the coaching programme cover?
Maria Coulter, The Construction Coach, has developed a ‘success path’ for builders, tested with over 100 small to medium sized businesses, which follows these key themes:
- Mindset (Motivation and business vision).
- Identifying profit stealers and risks.
- Improving productivity using tech & innovation.
- Winning work and getting paid what you are worth.
- Getting the delivery right.
- Attracting the right people to work for you.
How will the programme be run?
- The next six-month programme will start on Wednesday 29 November 2023 and will run to May 2024.
- It will be delivered via weekly one-hour group Zoom calls, with support from the Construction Coach and peer-to-peer mentoring, for a group of up to 40 members.
- Workbooks, other online resources, and recordings of the sessions are included, in case you miss a session.
- FMB resources such as contracts and documents will be integrated into the programme.
- Join the course WhatsApp group for support and info from fellow members.
- Places are limited to 40 so we advise members to book your place as soon as possible or call us on 0330 333 777 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm).
What previous participants are saying
It’s simply the best course you can ever do if you want to improve the way you do business. Being able to talk to other members is a brilliant way of learning. ”
If you are serious about improving your construction business, you cannot afford not to join this coaching.”
Definitely go for it. It's helped us to transform our business.”
The knowledge and guidance from Maria, and the masterclasses has been so valuable, not to mention the community built with the other FMB members on the course. ”
Just go for it! The benefit is substantial – it’s a therapy in itself! ”
Whatever level of business you are at, get involved and learn something new, sitting with like minded individuals that want to better the way they operate their business. ”
Who is the programme for?
This course is for all UK small and medium-sized construction business owners, from one-person bands to directors. Everyone can benefit from it, but it is only available to FMB members. Not a member? Find out how to join on our Become a Master Builder page.
How much does it cost?
The cost will be £90 (+VAT) per month, or a one-off payment of £540 (+VAT) for the six-month course.
If your business is registered with CITB then the cost of this programme can be fully funded by the CITB Skills and Training Fund. You need to apply for the funding now, as it needs to be approved before the course starts and can take up to four weeks for approval. It is a straightforward process, but if you need help, contact your local CITB advisor. They also recommend thinking about any other training needs you may have so you can apply for them all at once.
How do I sign up?
Only 40 places are available, so we recommend members book their place as soon as possible by clicking the button below or calling us on 0330 333 777 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm) if you have any questions.