As a builder or tradesperson, you need a special touch and understanding when it comes to keeping track of your finances and project admin. Someone who understands the unique challenges you face, from contracts and variations, to tracking drawings and retention payments.
We act as your one-stop support team taking care of your bookkeeping, accounts and project paperwork to allow you to focus on what your do best on site. Muddy boots, night shifts, reinforcement that won't quite fit - we've literally been there and got the hi-vis as our team includes both bookkeeping and project management expertise.
Our bookkeeping and accountancy services are tailored to your specific needs and typically include a selection from:
- Bookkeeping, including payroll, CIS and VAT returns
- Self-assessment returns
- Annual company accounts
- Cash flow and budgeting
- Management accounts
- Project financial control
In addition we also provide project admin support including:
- Document and drawings tracking and version control
- Tracking and issuing change controls and variations
- Organising materials deliveries
- Coordinating and helping with the preparation of tenders
- Coordinating and assisting with risk assessments and other site paperwork
We use modern cloud technology to deliver support across the UK, in addition to in-person, onsite support in London, Kent and Essex.