Banking services shouldn’t get in the way of life, they should enrich it. Although Cashplus is not a bank, we build on 13 years of success, to continue to create the UK’s most seamless banking services experience. From introducing the first UK prepaid card to becoming the first non-bank to offer a current account. we’ve been offering innovative products to over 1.4 million customers long before the new guys showed up.
For more than 120,000 small to medium businesses, the journey to entrepreneurship has started with Cashplus. Most were drawn by our instant account opening and our integration into accounting software for easy cashflow management and tax preparation.
Cashplus offer Business Current Accounts and Prepaid Business Expense Cards
Business Current Account
The ideal alternative to a High Street business bank account without all the hassle. As little as 4 minutes to apply and seconds to open, you can access your Cashplus Business Account, wherever you are, from the palm of your hand.
- Faster payments in and out
- Pay in & withdraw cash at the Post Office
- Business iDraft (subject to eligibility and affordability)
- Integrates with all leading accounting software
Prepaid Business Expense Card
Designed to simplify expense management and control how much staff can spend.
Whether you just have the odd petty cash expense, or if you have staff on the road that need to buy materials and petrol, Cashplus is the low-cost way for trade businesses to control and monitor spend.
The card account is an ideal alternative to credit cards or giving your staff cash.
As staff can only spend what has been loaded, it's perfect for making sure that your employees only spend what you've allocated to their card account.
What’s more, reconciling expenses will be easy thanks to Cashplus being integrated with major bookkeeping platforms.
Manage Employee & Contractor Spend
- Order additional cards for staff or contractors as needed
- Manage cards online or via mobile device 24/7
- Track expenses and block certain transactions and cards
- Improve audit trail and expenses reconciliation
- Free to top up cards via bank transfer
- Free UK card purchase transactions
- £69 annual fee
- Add additional cards for just £5.95 each
Other charges apply, please refer to Terms and Conditions for full details