Buildrite was founded in 1997 by myself Carl Onion and became Buildrite (Cannock) Ltd in 2007. I have 20 years experience and am a fully qualified bricklayer. We specialise in extensions also doing general building work home improvements garden walls and conservatories. We are fully insured and all our work is guaranteed and we offer free no obligation quotes. I personally believe people can only excel in one trade which is why Buildrite (Cannock) Ltd use only trusted tradesmen in all aspects of work i.e. carpentry plumbing electrical roofing plastering bricklaying. All tradesmen used are people I have worked alongside for 12 years. Job satisfaction for myself is seeing all customers delighted at the end of each job.
Buildrite Cannock Ltd
1 Linwood Drive,
This is a conservatory and base that has been added to a bungalow of which I also undertook a garage conversion and driveway.
This was a boundary wall including the fence panels and gate and various garden walls around the back of the property.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Buildrite Cannock Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)