N R G Developments
8 Church Street,
Built circa 1850, stone and slate construction.
Requiring a complete refurbishment with extension, after knocking down existing garage to construct correct foundations for new extension to the gable end of the property.
The front and side entrance doors blocked and by adding new windows and a new front entrance, with a stone/slate and timber porch, makes this 2 Bed 2 Bath, quite dull looking house into a 4 Bed 2 Bath delightful cosy cottage.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- N R G Developments has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)