North Coast Carpentry & Building Ltd
We employed NCCB to completely renovate our bungalow and are really glad we did. We now have a beautiful home exactly as we wanted it. They are always friendly, listen to what we want to do and give excellent advise and suggestions. They are completely professional and the standard of workmanship is very high. We would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone.
Removed the bath in the bathroom and installed a shower/wet room...
When my husband was in Hospital we needed a new wet room and we called on North Coast Carpentry and Building. Ben Teague was very professional. I could leave in the morning and when I came home he would have left everything clean and tidy. The finish is exellent and we would recommend Ben to anyone, as well as using him again in the future.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- North Coast Carpentry & Building Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)