Adamson Construction are high quality builders in Slough who do specialist work in the fields of Commercial and Industrial Local Authority Work Heritage Work Light Civil Engineering Maintenance and Tradespersons Work Flooring and Coatings Joinery and Hard Landscaping. We are prepared to undertake jobs from small maintenance works to projects of up to £1million.
690 Stirling Road,
Development of Marish School
A recent Adamson Construction Project was to develop Marish Primary and Middle school. This involved an extension and redevelopment of the front of the school and reception areas (shown in image 2) complete reconstruction and refurbishment of the classroom areas (shown in image 1) strip out and refurbishment of 3 toilet areas and relayed the car park at the front of the school.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Adamson Construction has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)