Arnhem Construction can cater for all your building needs. From the small jobs to larger projects our experience will ensure a clean and professional service from start to finish.
18 Chestnut Grove,
Single Storey extension
A single storey extension to a bungalow that provided a new kitchen, bedroom and cloakroom
Two Storey extension
This two storey extension is on the same property as the single storey extension on another case study. It provided the property with a double garage with a master bedroom, en-suite and dressing room above.
On this self build project we were asked to build a new brick skin to the outer walls on bungalow, install the new first floor trusses, compete the roof and all internal stud partitions. The proprietor and his family then went onto complete the build.
Single Storey Extension
On this property we built a two storey extension which provided a double garage on the ground floor and a master bedroom, dressing room and en-suite shower room above. The single storey extension provided a large kitchen and dining area that leads out of bi-folding doors into the garden. The case study format only allows two photos , so I have only shown the single story.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Arnhem Construction has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)