With over 35 years of experience, Chris Pearse Building Services has worked in both domestic and commercial environments and has managed to maintain the highest of standards throughout his career. Through using selected and trusted tradesmen, he has recruited a keen and reliable work force. With contacts in all trades there is always somebody to assist your needs or advise on your ideas. With the next generation of tradesmen progressing, our standard continues to grow, as our apprentice received the Regional Winner award for the FMB Apprentice of the year 2010. All jobs big or small are treated with the same care and the needs of our clients are always put first.
Chris Pearse Building Services
1 The Barton,
Long standing member
Testimonials 0 1 (1 testimonials)
Chris and his colleagues are very trust worthy, very competent, reliable and knowledgeable and I would recommend them to anybody
Renovation of Lotley
This old farm house has originally been dated back to the mid 1600's. We were asked to re-point, re-roof and re-construct the whole of the interior, completely gutting the inside. Its was insisted by the client that hydraulic lime would be used where possible therefore allowing the house to naturally breathe, coincided with under-floor heating throughout this property powered by an air-source heat pump. Solar panels where also installed to help heat domestic running water. The original property was completed with additions such as a double story extension, an oak framed wood store/porch, and a sun room to soak up the countryside.
These images are of the same property but from different angles.
Selection of work.
Here are a few examples of other work. The top photographs are of a barn conversion finished with an oak framed southwest facing summer house. Within the conversion lies a guest room a music/games room and a wet room.
The following images are of a conservatory which previously had translucent sheeting and we were asked to re roof and fully insulate up to the currant building regulation standards.
These character filled curved windows were fitted as a seperate contract on the same property.
After 3 years of a hard worked apprenticeship Luke achieved 1st Prize and became the FMB Apprentice of the year 2010 for the southwest. He then went on to become runner up at the national awards.
Here luke is with Chris Pearse collecting his award from Rob Gutteridge at the regional awards.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Chris Pearse Building Services has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)