Collective Construction Ltd
62b Camden Street,
Collective Construction is a unique building company based in Camden, North London. We offer a wide range of building services for both commercial and domestic properties, using expert, professional tradespeople. We are also happy to provide advice and updates on the industry as well as market place product research and new developments. Our team contains specialists of different trades who have been working together for over ten years, guaranteeing high quality building projects and customer satisfaction. We promise our clients reliability, choice, availability and quality, with comprehensive and creative solutions to suit their needs and budget.
Our process begins with booking a date for inspection (depending on the job). After this we will have a conversation about what you want from a project, and will advise you on the different possibilities for your requirements.
We undertake all types of building work: Full Refurbishments, Restorations & Basements, Extensions, Structural Works, Bricklaying, Plastering, All Types of Roofing, Carpentry, Interior and Exterior Painting & Decorating, Drainage (Including Electrofusion), Plumbing and Heating, Electrical, Landscape Design and Gardening.
Collective Construction make sure that everyone who works for us are fully qualified and competent in their field of work. We always abide by British Standards Regulations, Building Regulations and Health & Safety Regulations.
We cover most of London and the surrounding area.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Collective Construction Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)