Elgin & Ellis Ltd
9 Jerdan Place,
Elgin & Ellis is a building firm based in Fulham, West London. We specialise in high quality, bespoke projects for private residential clients, including:
- Back to brick renovations and refurbishments
- Extensions and loft conversions
Our small team offer a tailor made service to match your needs. We are happy to work independently, with your chosen designers, or we can recommend trusted professionals including architects, interior designers and structural engineers. We can offer advice at any stage from design and layout to sourcing fixtures and fittings and suppliers to just doing the build.
Our projects typically range in budget from £150,000 to £1,000,000. We mostly work around West London.
Back to brick refurbishment
This project involved a full back to brick refurbishment and reconfiguration for a private client.
We worked with the clients' interior designer and architect to fully renovate and modernise this substantial house into a beautiful home.
Refurbishment & Re-configuration, Kensal Green
Full back to brick refurbishment, extension and reconfiguration of a house in Kensal Green for a private client.
We worked with the client's architect to fully renovate and modernise this terraced house.
Refurbishment & Extension, Fulham
Full refurbishment and extension of this Fulham terrace. We worked directly with the client who had worked with her architect up to the planning stage.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Elgin & Ellis Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)