Helm Construction are an established and professional building firm based in Bristol. We cover all aspects of building, whether it’s commercial, residential or the construction of your own home. Over the last 18 years we've built an excellent reputation for tackling the most difficult sites, coming up with innovative solutions and providing an exceptional level of service. We make sure to focus on communication with our clients and because of this our regular clients welcome our honest approach, providing a fair price and delivering on time and within budget. Our customer satisfaction is at an all time high and we take pride in keeping it that way.
Why choose Helm?
- Over 60% of our business is from repeat clients
- We are winners of The Constructing Excellence Award SME of the Year
- We are one of the largest members of the Federation of Master Builders (FMB)
- We're a Government-backed TrustMark scheme member
- We receive regular nominations for industry awards
- We are EXOR accredited, meeting rigorously high standards for procurement risk management
- We are an ISO 9001 registered firm meaning all of our systems, processes and procedures have been fully audited
- A recognised Investors in People company, committed to improving staff standards of professionalism
- All members of our team are professionally qualified in their field of expertise
- A Partner Member of the LABC (Local Authority Building Control), which controls building regualtion standards for all construction work
- We have also been shortlisted as a finalist for the LABC South West Building Excellence Awards 2017
Whatever the goal is for your commercial project, Helm can help you achieve it. We approach our relationships with clients based on reliability and honesty, so if you need a construction company in future, we'll be there. The projects we’ve worked on vary in size and complexity from new builds to refurbishments, surgeries to schools and hard to access brownfield sites. We are eager to take on a challenge and are always flexible and innovative, whilst being mindful of the environment. From the initial brief, our team will guide you through each stage from site assessment and clearance to completion. We’re serious about standards and our quality control ensures we exceed your expectations.
We undertake most forms of domestic building and never lose sight of the fact that we are in someone’s home. With each new project, we bring our own expertise to navigate you through, ensuring industry-leading results. We can perform a full site assessment, provide an open book quotation, help with planning applications, drawings and design, and that’s all before we lay the first brick. If the site is on brownfield land, we’ll help with site clearance and make the ground good. With a dedicated project team, you can rest assured you’ll be kept informed of progress right up until we hand over the development.
We largely work in Bristol, Bath, Cheltenham and the South Gloucestershire area, but can travel further afield if necessary.