JPT Carpentry and Builders Ltd
19 Wainwright Mews,
JPT Carpentry & Builders Ltd is a local building business based in Swindon. During our time trading, we have developed an excellent reputation for reliability and high quality workmanship. Our honest, reliable and skilled tradesmen take great pride in their work and ensure that every job is finished to the highest possible standard.
We understand that when working on your project, we are not working on just a building site but in your home, and therefore we treat it as respectfully as we would our own property. We estimate each job individually, taking into account every client's specific requirements, and where necessary we can advise on alternative solutions that could be less costly without cutting corners or compromising quality.
We have successfully completed a variety of construction projects. We've built up a significant amount of experience over the years with a dedicated and loyal team that is able to deliver projects reliably, on time and within budget.
We cover all general building work including:
- New Builds
- Kitchens & Bathrooms
We work throughout Swindon, Wiltshire and the surrounding areas.
Oxfordshire cotswold stone built Cottage
This large project involved the building of a two storey side extension and a single storey rear Orangery extension.
New annexe and side extension for this Farmhouse in Wiltshire.
New roof for stable building, East Hendred
A new stable roof on existing red brick stables for this client in East Hendred.
Photos show the roof before and after.
Garage & Porch, Wiltshire
For this property in Wiltshire we constructed a new Oak porch to the front of house and renovated the garage, creating a wooden structure with solar panels.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- JPT Carpentry and Builders Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)